Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe

The cayenne pepper diet simply works this way; basically, you consume only lemonade for the entire diet. In short, you drink a minimum of 60 oz of lemonade a day, however, feel free to drink more if you feel so. You should also drink water as and when you feel thirsty.

Here’s a single serving recipe:

You would need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice (approximate half a lemon), 2 tablespoons of organic maple syrup grade B, 1/10 tablespoon of cayenne pepper, and ten oz. glasses of water (hot or cold water is up to your preference)

For the lemon juice, it is best to squeeze it fresh. However, if you choose to squeeze all the lemon at one go, you can make a concentrate of lemon juice and keep it in the fridge for 8 hours. (the exact directions would be sent to you through our emails, hence sign up for our newsletter soon).

However do not use canned lemon juice as all the vitamins and nutrients of the lemon would be gone.

As for the maple syrup, it must be organic and using grade B maple syrup. Take note that do not use the sugar filled syrup that is placed on the breakfast table every morning.

The cayenne pepper is actually one of the most important ingredient in the diet. The pepper has many health benefits that not only increase healthy blood flow in your body, it is also a rich source of vitamins B and C.

Leave A Reply (45 comments So Far)

1. irma
    irma
    2758 days ago

is there posibble without organic maple syrup grade b can also lose weight in 10 days?
    because in my country does not provide any organic maple syrup grade b…
    i hope without it, it can be lose weight?
    please reply me to my email..

2. frenchmustard
    frenchmustard
    2677 days ago

Irma,
    Seriously, you can use any grade of organic or non organic maple syrup or even knutella. If you really can’t find any maple syrup organic grade B then post a reply here and I’ll give you a couple of links to suppliers of maple organic grade ‘B’ syrup.

My experience is that the water is also very important. It is possible these days with mordern technology to buy water that has a higher than normal content for hydrogen such as H3O (made in china i think). If you can afford then do a search from google as this is very much better than water from a plastic bottle or a lake.

NEVER use water that has come from a lenny henry comic relief village water pump. It is unsafe.

3. Theresa
    Theresa
    2665 days ago

hi
    i am not sure if i read this correctly, but do i drink a total of 60 oz per day of this mixture?

4. admin
    admin
    2665 days ago

Theresa: yes, you need to drink at least 60 oz of lemonade mixture on a daily mixture. If you are starting on the master cleanse diet, it would be best that you can get these master cleanse guides at http://tinyurl.com/bskst8. Then you can print it all out and use it as a reference.

5. Lourdes
    Lourdes
    2650 days ago

i am in abu-dhabi uae i cannot find mapple syrup grade B, can i substitute grade A or honey ?

6. rene
    rene
    2637 days ago

I would like to received the recipe for the cayenne diet.

7. suzanne
    suzanne
    2636 days ago

please send me the recipe

8. admin
    admin
    2636 days ago

Hi rene, the recipe is on this page –

9. sunitha
    sunitha
    2606 days ago

because in my country does not provide any organic maple syrup grade b…
    can we loose weight without Maple syrup?
    please reply me to my email..

10. admin
    admin
    2605 days ago

Sunitha: maybe you can try to use black molasses as a substitute to maple syrup. Or you can order online and ship it to your country.

11. adrienne
    adrienne
    2533 days ago

how much cayenne pepper is safe? how do u measure 1/10 tbsp??

12. Emma
    Emma
    2533 days ago

Adrienne: cayenne pepper is one of the best herbs in the world. It is definitely safe with cayenne pepper. You can actually roughly gauge 1/10 tbsp and it doesn’t need to be 100% accurate. Roughly a pinch would do.

Another way is probably to mix the whole day of lemonade mixture all at once.

13. Tisha
    Tisha
    2533 days ago

I too was wondering how to measure 1/10 of a teaspoon. The smallest measuring spoon I have is 1/8 and I am worried that any little measurement that is not exact will not give me the full benefit. I also bought bottles of organic lemon juice already squeezed and am now wondering if that was a mistake? Any sugestions?

14. Shaina
    Shaina
    2526 days ago

Hi,
    I don’t think i’ll be able to handle the heat of the pepper. I see the pill is available… Do you think i can use it as a substitute? If so, how many (in mg) per day or per bottle?
    Thank you so much!

15. hazel
    hazel
    2514 days ago

when i undergo this diet do i need to eat? how manys would it take before i will see the result.

16. Elaine
    Elaine
    2472 days ago

I have been advised by a user of cayenne to help with digestion problems I am having
    I take a tsp every morning & it seems to be doing the trick but I havent started the lemonade yet
    I dont want to lose weight so is this going to help
    Elaine

17. admin
    admin
    2472 days ago

@Elaine : If you are just interested in helping with your digestion problems, you can just use cayenne pepper would do. It will greatly help you with your digestion problems. You don’t really need to do the lemonade diet if you just want to solve your digestion problems.

18. Jimmy
    Jimmy
    2426 days ago

Looking forward to try this diet!

19. Antoinette
    Antoinette
    2394 days ago

is this going to help cleanse my colon as well as lose weight

admin
      2394 days ago

@Antoinette : For most people who tried on the diet actually have their colon cleansed. If you search around, I think you can see the pictures of the mucus they took.

About lose weight, some people lose 10 pounds, some lose 15 pounds, but the celebrity Beyonce lose around 20 pounds. However, do note that different people have different body so they would experience differently.

20. ashley2010
    ashley2010
    2341 days ago

Ive started the cayenne pepper diet today. The taste isn’t that bad as ppl have made it seem. It tastes like tea with a kick of spice. Though it is only day 1 I feel great so far SO GOOD..wish me luck for more days to come !!