Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/georgete/public_html/cayennepepperdiet/wp-content/plugins/paginated-comments/paginated-comments.php on line 41
Top Cayenne Pepper Diet Resources & Secrets

Cayenne Pepper Diet – Facts About Cayenne Pepper Diet

Cayenne Pepper SpicesThe Cayenne Pepper Diet, also know as master cleanse or lemonade diet or maple syrup diet, has helped many dieters to achieve a healthier body, lose weight, and make one happier in just a short 10 days. You will need to fast and can only consume the lemonade mixture in this diet. This would
help your digestive system to be cleansed. Years of toxins were claimed to be eliminated after a while.

Celebrities such as Beyonce have endorsed the cayenne pepper diet. She appeared on Oprah’s show and mentioned that she managed to lose 21 pounds after she embarked on this diet for 10 days. Since then, many other celebrities have followed suit to lose weight as well as achieve a healthier body. As Cayenne Pepper has many health benefits, many dieters have benefited greatly from this diet.

Subscribe to get Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe & Directions Now!

Many dieters who wanted to try out this diet fear that it is going to be tough. This is no doubt difficult as one would require to fast for 10 days and only drink the lemonade mixture instructed in the diet. Most dieters failed within the first 3 days and others have done the diet incorrectly. If done incorrectly, it may have some adverse effects on the body.

If you fear that you would starve and end up having no energy because of lack of vitamins and nutrients, you can rest assure you will have sufficient energy. The maple syrup in the lemonade provide carbohydrates for the body to sustain its daily activities. If you feel dizzy, fatigue, headache, nauseating, it may be because of the detox symptoms of the cayenne pepper diet. Experience dieters would advice you that those symptoms would just disappear after the next day’s flush.

Some skeptics criticize that master cleanse does not have any scientific proof backing it up and one would be healthy and cleansed just by going through a change in lifestyle.

However, there are many more people that have gave their thumbs up for the master cleanse. Some even have their diseases and illnesses cured after the cleanse. Even the doctors are amazed by the miracle.

These are some reasons why Cayenne Pepper Diet is effective:

The Health benefits of Cayenne Pepper

Not many have realized the benefits of Cayenne pepper. It is a member of the tomato, pepper, eggplant, morning glory, and nightshade family. It contains trace minerals, high antioxidants, vitamins, and capsaicin. Cayenne pepper is one of the hottest peppers on earth that has the miraculous power to heal.

Why does Cayenne Pepper Contain Medical Properties?

The main reason why Cayenne pepper has medical properties lies in its stem – Contains chemical capsaicin. Cayenne pepper are rated according to its ‘hot’ units, which are dependent on the level of capsaicin.

The hotter the pepper, the more beneficial it is to your body. Cayenne contains vitamins like vitamin C, E and carotinoids. Capsaicin can reduce platelets stickiness, increase your metabolism, stimulates the immune system and blood circulation. It can even kill harmful bacteria, germs, viruses, and other infections they may be hidden in our body.

How Does Cayenne Pepper Benefit Our Body?

If you apply Cayenne on a wound or a bite with some warm water, you will realize your wounds to be healed half the time it usually takes. This is because Cayenne can stimulate healing by increasing the blood flow and burn out the bacteria and viruses right out of the wound. Imagine how it will benefit your body from the inside.

If you have some illness or infection in your body, this herb can act as a miracle and detox your body inside out. All the congestion in the blood veins would be cleared. Hence with master cleanse, you would have a healthier body free of illnesses and diseases.

1 tip of a tiny belly:

Cut down 1 of your belly every week by using this 1 weird old tip...

Click here to find out more...

Why Cayenne Pepper Works So Well In Master Cleanse?

With 10 days of Master Cleanse, 10 days of Cayenne pepper would mean you have these super food in your body doing all the wonders for you.

Dieters who have finished this diet have experienced a new life of rejuvenation and vitality. Others feel satisfied because they lose excess weight, increase in productivity, think better, better digestion, lesser probability to fall sick, cold, and even diseases.

Celebrities Who Have Done The Cayenne Pepper Diet

Leave A Reply (368 comments So Far)

1. Jo
    Jo
    3325 days ago

Thanks for the advice for the juice. So apple juice is fine to drink?? And it was getting frustrating because this is so challenging to do. I’m on day 5 now and have lost 4 lbs. now. It seems that I’m losing a pound a day which is great but I really need to lose 4o lbs and there’s no way I can stay on this for that long. I’m half way through the 10 day process and not sure that I can make it to the 10 days. I’m really gonna try. I have 3 kids and cooking for them etc.-very hard to do. I really need to lose this weight but I guess I’m looking for a miracle!! Any suggestions??

2. Craig
    Craig
    3322 days ago

Well! its been 2 days off from my diet and proud to say I’ve lost 23lbs.Im very proud of myself it hasnt been easy.I want to say for anyone on there 3rd and 4th day stay encourage my hunger stop after the 3rd day everything else became a mind thing.I started my Chicken Broth but I’ve jump into Tunafish to soon for most but it was “Delicious”.I plan to start back in December before the Holidays ,but now i feel great and everyone notice.P.S Craig

3. kara
    kara
    3322 days ago

hey guys,

was wondering if it is ok to use black pepper instead of cayenne pepper?

4. Emma
    Emma
    3322 days ago

@kara : you definitely can’t use black pepper for this diet because cayenne pepper has too many nutritional properties that black pepper don’t have that is essential for this diet.

5. Emma
    Emma
    3322 days ago

@Jo : I would say all the best and you definitely got to push yourself very hard! I hope you have been continuing for these 2 days so far otherwise you would be wasting your efforts!

Maybe you can buy from outside for your children instead of cooking it yourself!

Hope you will succeed the diet!

6. Emma
    Emma
    3322 days ago

@Craig : Glad to hear that you have lost a total of 23lbs! Maybe you can continue a healthy diet forever! Is this the first time you are on this diet?

7. Craig
    Craig
    3315 days ago

Yes!I was informed by a coworker, whom was going to start just as I did, but had to stop because of Meds.

8. Craig
    Craig
    3315 days ago

After seeing my results, relatives informed others and now I’ve got them all, whom wants a few pounds off doing it.

9. Emma
    Emma
    3314 days ago

@Craig : Cool! If they need any help, feel free to post their questions here and I’ll be here to help!

10. kimbo
    kimbo
    3313 days ago

can i take diet pills and vitamins while i do this diet?

11. admin
    admin
    3313 days ago

@kimbo : It is advisable not to take diet pills and vitamins while you are doing the diet as this is a cleansing detox diet.

When you are taking the diet pills and vitamins, you are not allowing your body to detoxifying. It is best that you stop taking the diet pills and vitamins for the period of 10 days while you are on the diet.

12. Samantha
    Samantha
    3310 days ago

I have never fasted before, does this mean I shouldn’t try this diet straight away? I don’t think i have much willpower when it comes to that kind of thing.

Also, if i did decide to do this diet, should I not work out or anything?

13. Emma
    Emma
    3309 days ago

@Samantha : I think it doesn’t matter whether you have fasted before. If you think you don’t have so much will power, why not start out with a 3 days cleanse?

You can do some aerobic exercise while on the diet but don’t over exhaust yourself.

14. mommyof2
    mommyof2
    3309 days ago

I started my diet today!! 10/26/09..Im starving and I feel very tired! I really hope I can keep this up and that I see results…

15. Samantha
    Samantha
    3309 days ago

about how much should this diet cost me?

16. emma
    emma
    3308 days ago

@mommyof2 : yes you defintely could and all the best! the first 3 days are the toughest. do let me know if i could help u in any way!

17. emma
    emma
    3308 days ago

@Samantha : i think it would cost around $60-100 for the period of 10 days.

18. mommyof2
    mommyof2
    3308 days ago

Thanks Emma, im on my 2nd day and still hungry and no energy at all but staying strong. I do have one question, can I use limes instead of lemons? The reason I ask is lemons are very expensive right now.

19. sabrina
    sabrina
    3307 days ago

I am on day 10. I dont know if I am doing this wrong or not. Please give me input. I cant stand the burning of the cayenne so I substituted by taking cayenne pills. Is that acceptable? Also, when am I supposed to have a solid stool. Sorry to be gross if anyone is sensitive but I am curious. Am I doing something wrong that I should have had solid stool? Maybe I just dont have that much to release? I am 24. Please explain. BTW I do enjoy the smaller waist :-)

20. Emma
    Emma
    3307 days ago

@sabrina : cayenne pepper pills are fine.

About your bowel movements, did you do the salt water flush as well as did you do detox tea? When is the last time you release?