Cayenne Pepper Diet – Facts About Cayenne Pepper Diet

Cayenne Pepper SpicesThe Cayenne Pepper Diet, also know as master cleanse or lemonade diet or maple syrup diet, has helped many dieters to achieve a healthier body, lose weight, and make one happier in just a short 10 days. You will need to fast and can only consume the lemonade mixture in this diet. This would
help your digestive system to be cleansed. Years of toxins were claimed to be eliminated after a while.

Celebrities such as Beyonce have endorsed the cayenne pepper diet. She appeared on Oprah’s show and mentioned that she managed to lose 21 pounds after she embarked on this diet for 10 days. Since then, many other celebrities have followed suit to lose weight as well as achieve a healthier body. As Cayenne Pepper has many health benefits, many dieters have benefited greatly from this diet.

Subscribe to get Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe & Directions Now!

Many dieters who wanted to try out this diet fear that it is going to be tough. This is no doubt difficult as one would require to fast for 10 days and only drink the lemonade mixture instructed in the diet. Most dieters failed within the first 3 days and others have done the diet incorrectly. If done incorrectly, it may have some adverse effects on the body.

If you fear that you would starve and end up having no energy because of lack of vitamins and nutrients, you can rest assure you will have sufficient energy. The maple syrup in the lemonade provide carbohydrates for the body to sustain its daily activities. If you feel dizzy, fatigue, headache, nauseating, it may be because of the detox symptoms of the cayenne pepper diet. Experience dieters would advice you that those symptoms would just disappear after the next day’s flush.

Some skeptics criticize that master cleanse does not have any scientific proof backing it up and one would be healthy and cleansed just by going through a change in lifestyle.

However, there are many more people that have gave their thumbs up for the master cleanse. Some even have their diseases and illnesses cured after the cleanse. Even the doctors are amazed by the miracle.

These are some reasons why Cayenne Pepper Diet is effective:

The Health benefits of Cayenne Pepper

Not many have realized the benefits of Cayenne pepper. It is a member of the tomato, pepper, eggplant, morning glory, and nightshade family. It contains trace minerals, high antioxidants, vitamins, and capsaicin. Cayenne pepper is one of the hottest peppers on earth that has the miraculous power to heal.

Why does Cayenne Pepper Contain Medical Properties?

The main reason why Cayenne pepper has medical properties lies in its stem – Contains chemical capsaicin. Cayenne pepper are rated according to its ‘hot’ units, which are dependent on the level of capsaicin.

The hotter the pepper, the more beneficial it is to your body. Cayenne contains vitamins like vitamin C, E and carotinoids. Capsaicin can reduce platelets stickiness, increase your metabolism, stimulates the immune system and blood circulation. It can even kill harmful bacteria, germs, viruses, and other infections they may be hidden in our body.

How Does Cayenne Pepper Benefit Our Body?

If you apply Cayenne on a wound or a bite with some warm water, you will realize your wounds to be healed half the time it usually takes. This is because Cayenne can stimulate healing by increasing the blood flow and burn out the bacteria and viruses right out of the wound. Imagine how it will benefit your body from the inside.

If you have some illness or infection in your body, this herb can act as a miracle and detox your body inside out. All the congestion in the blood veins would be cleared. Hence with master cleanse, you would have a healthier body free of illnesses and diseases.

1 tip of a tiny belly:

Cut down 1 of your belly every week by using this 1 weird old tip...

Click here to find out more...

Why Cayenne Pepper Works So Well In Master Cleanse?

With 10 days of Master Cleanse, 10 days of Cayenne pepper would mean you have these super food in your body doing all the wonders for you.

Dieters who have finished this diet have experienced a new life of rejuvenation and vitality. Others feel satisfied because they lose excess weight, increase in productivity, think better, better digestion, lesser probability to fall sick, cold, and even diseases.

Celebrities Who Have Done The Cayenne Pepper Diet

cayenne pepper diet beyonce

The famous singer/actress Beyonce Knowles was invited on the Oprah Winfrey’s show in the year of 2006 and said that she had managed to lose 21 pounds on the cayenne pepper diet to prepare for her main role in her new movie “Dreamgirls” at that time. In that role, Beyoncé, appeared as a 16-year-old at first then in another scene, she appeared as 26 years of age. The Cayenne Pepper Diet helped Beyoncé to regain 10 years of youth for her role.

cayenne pepper diet quivers

Robin Quivers is another celebrity who embark on the Cayenne Pepper Diet on three different occasions in 2004 and lost a shocking 73 lbs, dropped from a high of 218 to 145 lbs and she remained thin permanently, "I've never felt this good about my body before," said Quivers. The magician, David Blaine, introduced the cayenne pepper diet to Quivers in Stern's show.

Leave A Reply (368 comments So Far)

1. sabrina
    sabrina
    2485 days ago

Yes i’ve been doing the salt water flush and the tea. i go every morning and throughout the day, but nothing but liquid.

2. mommyof2
    mommyof2
    2484 days ago

Im on my 5 day and already lost 6lbs!!! Yey for me..but I do have a question since tomorrow is halloween and I will be going to a party would it be ok for me to have a couple of drinks??

3. Emma
    Emma
    2483 days ago

@mommyof2 : Lol.. I think you know the answer. I would think that it’s not okay as the drinks are harmful to your body one way or another.

4. Jonathan
    Jonathan
    2483 days ago

Love it, going for 40 days

5. LIS
    LIS
    2479 days ago

IS IT TRUE U CANT EAT ANYTHING??? LIKE NOTHING NOTHING JUST THIS NASTY DRINK ???

6. Nat
    Nat
    2479 days ago

The drink is actually quite good… but I’ve gone with the Lemon Detox Diet which is basically the same thing, but with Palm Tree Syrup. It actually tastes like spiced tea which isn’t bad at all. The worst thing, which I could not stomach and made me dry reach was the salt water in the morning! I am substituting it with some detox tea so i’ll see how that goes…

7. susanna
    susanna
    2472 days ago

Hello all! So I guess I’m joining the crowd! It’s day one of my diet and it is soooooooo spicy! Maybe I did it wrong and put way to much pepper? Idk but I can’t take more than a sip or two at a time, it ends up burning my throat. I’m nervous that I will do thos diet and not lose much, I don’t want to starve for 5 pounds in 10 days. What’s the corrext way to do this? I work for 6 hours so when I go to work I put 2 cups in a bottle and took it with me, does that sound ok? I’m hungry already and I just started :( I work two job, one of which is a waitressing job, will I get weak and dizzy? Will I be able to work? I have so many questions! Support needed please! I need to lose 20 pounds, is it do-able?

8. Emma
    Emma
    2472 days ago

@susanna : That’s a very long question you got there. Spicy – it is supposed to be spicy and some good tips that are provided by some participants are just putting the cayenne pepper into a capsule and swallow it.

If you are doing the diet correctly, you should lose more than 5 pounds. You will see your weight losing gradually and it should keep you motivated.

And regarding your 2 jobs, I think it may affect your work as people who do work out can only do the light ones. Maybe you would want to start with a 3 days diet instead.

9. susanna
    susanna
    2472 days ago

So should I just do 3 days and if I feel ok, I can continue? I’m working tonight through friday so I guess ill see how it affects my job. I had a friend that only lost 10 pounds, and another that lost 6 that’s why I’n a bit worried…how would I do the capsules? Would I have the same results? And jut drink the water,syrup,and lemons?

10. Emma
    Emma
    2471 days ago

@susanna : yup, if you can continue, you can continue on the diet.

Did your friend follow through the diet exactly?

About the capsules, you can just get any capsules, pour the cayenne pepper into the capsules, and swallow the capsules.

it should be the same results as everything just end up in your stomach with extra capsules in it.

11. Jujji
    Jujji
    2464 days ago

Hello!well I want to start the diet asap but not sure on what the ingredients are exactly.can anyone tell what it is and how many times a day I am supposed to drink it?THANKS!!

12. Emma
    Emma
    2463 days ago

@Jujji : The ingredients are as follow – organic lemons, organic maple syrup, organic cayenne pepper, distilled water for the lemonade mixture.

You can read the exact recipe at http://cayennepepperdiet.org/cayenne-pepper-diet-recipe

And you need to drink at least 60 oz of lemonade mixture each day. hope this answer your question!

13. Jujji
    Jujji
    2456 days ago

Do they have to be organic?Will it not work if it is not?

14. Emma
    Emma
    2456 days ago

@Jujji : According to the original master cleanse, you would need to eat organic or else you will be eating the toxins, pesticides, artificial flavourings. Hence I would advice you to eat organic..

15. Carol
    Carol
    2455 days ago

Hi there everyone
    Frenchmustard, you is very very funny. I tried to start the diet today. did not know,(until this site) that I should precleanse. Did fine all day. Then my vunerable time, the evening, had me eating a fresh, chewy, chocolate chip cookie with roasted walnuts that I made myself. After reading you guys, I am not giving up, I will consider this my precleanse day, and start day 1 tomorrow. I need to lose 20-30 pounds. This is a funn site. How much cayenne goes in a 16 oz glass of hot water and lemons?

16. Emily
    Emily
    2453 days ago

Hey! I’m wanting to start this diet asap, but I have a question about the syrup. Is it vital to the process? Or is it just included to give you the energy you need to continue your day as you normally would?

17. admin
    admin
    2451 days ago

@Emily : the maple syrup is not that important. It is considered the least important ingredient. And yes you are right, it is most often said to give you the energy to continue the day. There are actually other substitutes available like fresh sugar cane, agave syrup etc.

18. rona
    rona
    2447 days ago

i want to start it by now but i want to eat,what are safe?

19. Michelle
    Michelle
    2446 days ago

I disagree that the maple syrup is not important.It is. If you read the official website or the book, you find that you need grade B or c as they have higher nutritional properties than the others. They are darker in colour and lighter in consistence. They are not as sweet as other maple syrup brands.

20. Emma
    Emma
    2446 days ago

@rona : I’m afraid you can’t eat anything except the lemonade mixture. This is because you need to rest your stomach and let it cleansed itself.