Cayenne Pepper Diet – Facts About Cayenne Pepper Diet

Cayenne Pepper SpicesThe Cayenne Pepper Diet, also know as master cleanse or lemonade diet or maple syrup diet, has helped many dieters to achieve a healthier body, lose weight, and make one happier in just a short 10 days. You will need to fast and can only consume the lemonade mixture in this diet. This would
help your digestive system to be cleansed. Years of toxins were claimed to be eliminated after a while.

Celebrities such as Beyonce have endorsed the cayenne pepper diet. She appeared on Oprah’s show and mentioned that she managed to lose 21 pounds after she embarked on this diet for 10 days. Since then, many other celebrities have followed suit to lose weight as well as achieve a healthier body. As Cayenne Pepper has many health benefits, many dieters have benefited greatly from this diet.

Subscribe to get Cayenne Pepper Diet Recipe & Directions Now!

Many dieters who wanted to try out this diet fear that it is going to be tough. This is no doubt difficult as one would require to fast for 10 days and only drink the lemonade mixture instructed in the diet. Most dieters failed within the first 3 days and others have done the diet incorrectly. If done incorrectly, it may have some adverse effects on the body.

If you fear that you would starve and end up having no energy because of lack of vitamins and nutrients, you can rest assure you will have sufficient energy. The maple syrup in the lemonade provide carbohydrates for the body to sustain its daily activities. If you feel dizzy, fatigue, headache, nauseating, it may be because of the detox symptoms of the cayenne pepper diet. Experience dieters would advice you that those symptoms would just disappear after the next day’s flush.

Some skeptics criticize that master cleanse does not have any scientific proof backing it up and one would be healthy and cleansed just by going through a change in lifestyle.

However, there are many more people that have gave their thumbs up for the master cleanse. Some even have their diseases and illnesses cured after the cleanse. Even the doctors are amazed by the miracle.

These are some reasons why Cayenne Pepper Diet is effective:

The Health benefits of Cayenne Pepper

Not many have realized the benefits of Cayenne pepper. It is a member of the tomato, pepper, eggplant, morning glory, and nightshade family. It contains trace minerals, high antioxidants, vitamins, and capsaicin. Cayenne pepper is one of the hottest peppers on earth that has the miraculous power to heal.

Why does Cayenne Pepper Contain Medical Properties?

The main reason why Cayenne pepper has medical properties lies in its stem – Contains chemical capsaicin. Cayenne pepper are rated according to its ‘hot’ units, which are dependent on the level of capsaicin.

The hotter the pepper, the more beneficial it is to your body. Cayenne contains vitamins like vitamin C, E and carotinoids. Capsaicin can reduce platelets stickiness, increase your metabolism, stimulates the immune system and blood circulation. It can even kill harmful bacteria, germs, viruses, and other infections they may be hidden in our body.

How Does Cayenne Pepper Benefit Our Body?

If you apply Cayenne on a wound or a bite with some warm water, you will realize your wounds to be healed half the time it usually takes. This is because Cayenne can stimulate healing by increasing the blood flow and burn out the bacteria and viruses right out of the wound. Imagine how it will benefit your body from the inside.

If you have some illness or infection in your body, this herb can act as a miracle and detox your body inside out. All the congestion in the blood veins would be cleared. Hence with master cleanse, you would have a healthier body free of illnesses and diseases.

1 tip of a tiny belly:

Cut down 1 of your belly every week by using this 1 weird old tip...

Click here to find out more...

Why Cayenne Pepper Works So Well In Master Cleanse?

With 10 days of Master Cleanse, 10 days of Cayenne pepper would mean you have these super food in your body doing all the wonders for you.

Dieters who have finished this diet have experienced a new life of rejuvenation and vitality. Others feel satisfied because they lose excess weight, increase in productivity, think better, better digestion, lesser probability to fall sick, cold, and even diseases.

Celebrities Who Have Done The Cayenne Pepper Diet

cayenne pepper diet beyonce

The famous singer/actress Beyonce Knowles was invited on the Oprah Winfrey’s show in the year of 2006 and said that she had managed to lose 21 pounds on the cayenne pepper diet to prepare for her main role in her new movie “Dreamgirls” at that time. In that role, Beyoncé, appeared as a 16-year-old at first then in another scene, she appeared as 26 years of age. The Cayenne Pepper Diet helped Beyoncé to regain 10 years of youth for her role.

cayenne pepper diet quivers

Robin Quivers is another celebrity who embark on the Cayenne Pepper Diet on three different occasions in 2004 and lost a shocking 73 lbs, dropped from a high of 218 to 145 lbs and she remained thin permanently, "I've never felt this good about my body before," said Quivers. The magician, David Blaine, introduced the cayenne pepper diet to Quivers in Stern's show.

Leave A Reply (368 comments So Far)

1. Trina
    Trina
    2396 days ago

Hello,

I’ve been reading almost all of the comments about the detox. I have been so wanting to do this cleanse but I am nervous about starting. I usually get headaches from not eating. Is there a solution to this?

Also, I’m just curious about something. Is there a lot of muscle atrophy (muscle loss)or water weight loss or a combination of both. I read that there is NO FAT loss. I know that this is only a detox but where is the “weight loss” coming from, the intestines being emptied?

2. Emma
    Emma
    2396 days ago

@Trina : Did you check with a doctor regarding your headaches?

Usually, you will lose water weight loss, may be a little of muscle loss, the intestines will be cleansed too because of the bowel elimination, so I would say that all these are what contributes to the weight loss.

If you want to have fat loss, this may be a good start to cleanse your body first and follow a strict healthy diet later on.

3. keisha
    keisha
    2381 days ago

how many times or at what times of the day should i drink this…..

admin
      2381 days ago

@keisha : You can drink anytime in a day but you need to drink at least 6-10 servings a day.

4. Valerie Y. Endsley
    Valerie Y. Endsley
    2381 days ago

I did not see a recipe for diabetics. Please inform me of the recipe.

Thanks…

5. Mariam
    Mariam
    2377 days ago

i want to start my detox but i can’t find maple syrup in my country. can anything replace maple syrup?

admin
      2377 days ago

@Mariam : Maybe you can try this website where they can ship maple syrup to you. http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=3442258

Unfortunately, if you replace the maple syrup with other ingredients, you may not realize the full benefits of the detox.

6. keisha
    keisha
    2374 days ago

i also wanted to know if doing the cleansing will this effect me being on the birth control shot

7. Emma
    Emma
    2374 days ago

@keisha : I think that question only your doctor will know the answer. But I don’t think it will affect you on the birth control shot?

8. laura
    laura
    2362 days ago

so m 20 and way 157 and im only 5’1 is this a god thing for me to try i tried looking for master cleanse insider by katie jones and cant find it also i saw tat you posted that the wieght comes back?? so how fast and what can i do to keep it off?

admin
      2361 days ago

@laura : I did a search and I think you can find katie jones book (master cleanse insider) at http://bit.ly/katiejones. Weight yo yo back? It depends. If you maintain a natural and healthy diet, I think you can keep it off.

9. lulu
    lulu
    2353 days ago

I need to lose weight,i have a disorder :( I cant hide it anymore.I starve myself and then overeat the next day,and I’ve gained weight because of doing that. please help me,I cant control myself!!! thank you.

10. melanie
    melanie
    2353 days ago

11. jeet
    jeet
    2343 days ago

We are two people at home and we drink this diet but idk how much cayene pepper, syrup and lemon juice i have 2 put in 3 glasses of water so can you tell me please. Thanks

12. Emma
    Emma
    2341 days ago

@jeet : hope this doesn’t come too late, but you can actually go to this site http://themastercleanserecipe.org/ where we give you tell you the exact recipe for the diet.

13. inten
    inten
    2335 days ago

i bought maple joe syrup yesterday, is it a grade B?

14. marisa
    marisa
    2258 days ago

please CONTACT ME!! I DID NOT FINISH PROCESSING MY ORDER AND MY ACCOUNT WAS CHARGED! MY EMAIL IS INCORRECT!

admin
      2258 days ago

@marisa : You would need to contact the relevant websites who you have bought from. I think you have bought the Master Cleanse Secrets and you should go to http://mastercleansesecrets.com/docs/contact.html and contact the owner there.

Our website is only sharing with you some of the most effective tips to help you with the Master Cleanse and we have reviewed these products to ensure that they will help you.

15. Dana
    Dana
    2252 days ago

I think it should be noted that while it may work for some people, this is not for everyone and isn’t going to miraculously cure people with certain ailments. And also that it should not really be used longer than 10 days at a time though it can be used more than once.

16. Grace
    Grace
    2244 days ago

How do I use cayenne pepper to reduce high blood pressure?

17. hassan
    hassan
    2220 days ago

what can i substitute in place of cayenne pepper because i cant seem to find any cayenne pepper in my city? would paprika work cause that is the nearest substitute suggested by shopowners?

18. Pink Cigarette
    Pink Cigarette
    2220 days ago

I started the diet three days ago and…well failed, I ate a handful of small rice biscuts (appox 100 cals) on each of the three days. I do appear somewhat smaller and confirmed it by getting into some rather tight jeans I couldn’t do up before, however accorinding to the scales I havn’t lost anything. I have read on other sites in relation to this diet that due to water retention your weight may fluctuate. Has anyone else notice this? Or should I start again?

I am currently 55kg (120 pounds) and aim to loose 10 kg (22 pounds I think) in two weeks to get back to my weight I was last year (45 kg or roughly 100 pounds). Is this obtainable? Do I have to cut out all food/coffee?

Thanks.

19. Sahar
    Sahar
    2156 days ago

How much is 1/10 tablespoon of cayenne?

20. Felicia
    Felicia
    2148 days ago

I was wondering can i use the cayenne pepper capsule because the pepper is to hot for me